Our MFA can fully support enabling technologies like PKI/X.509 certificates and security tokens. Support for Personal Identity Verification/Common Access Cards (PIV/CAC) ensures your compliance with HSPD-12 and OMB M-11-11 mandates within the Federal sector.
MFA enables agencies to implement external cloud access with CAC/PIV cards to address important security and compliance issues including:
- Securing elevated-privilege accounts and controlling privileged user access to systems, regardless of where systems reside
- Controlling access to cloud assets including consoles, and enforcing separation of duties for these ultimate superuser resources.
- Monitoring and recording console sessions
- Vaulting and managing the keys, credentials, and passwords required for access to administrative accounts and consoles
- Enabling PIV/CAC-based strong authentication for system administrators with elevated rights, without requiring changes in the way legacy systems currently handle passwords and shared accounts
- Enabling PIV/CAC-based authentication for management console users
- Allowing organizations to positively identify privileged users and track the actions they take, even if they are using shared accounts (e.g., root accounts)
- Complying with FISMA mandates, including new and updated controls in NIST SP 800-53 R4.