The ARC-P Community cloud service provides for physical or virtual machines, as well as other resources. ARC-P is a KVM based cloud system and assures interoperability and support for multiple hypervisor images. Agency virtualized images can be imported and exported from the ARC-P environment at agency request. ARC-P can support large numbers of agency virtual machines with the ability to scale services up and down according to agency customers' varying requirements. ARC-P IaaS offers additional resources such as a virtual-machine disk image library, raw (block) and file-based storage, firewalls, load balancers, IP addresses, virtual local area networks (VLANs), and software bundles. ARC-P IaaS supplies elastic compute resources on-demand from ARC-P compute pools installed in our CONUS only data centers. For agency wide-area connectivity, agencies can use either the Internet or carrier clouds (dedicated virtual private networks).
Agencies can deploy their applications, ARC-P cloud users can install operating-system images and their application software on the cloud infrastructure. In unmanaged ARC-P cloud user patches and maintains the operating systems and the application software, in partially and fully managed ARC-P Autonomic will perform these duties for agencies. ARC-P prices and sells its’ IaaS services on a utility computing basis: cost reflects the amount of resources allocated and consumed.
Unique Features of ARC-P Community IaaS Cloud
- Community or Dedicated Private Cloud Services
- Community and Private Fully FedRAMP accredited
- Full HSPD-12 Single Sign on capabilities for CAC/PIV card integration
- Active/Hot Redundant CONUS only datacenters
- All support personnel carry DoD clearances (secret minimum)
- Conversion of our existing premise virtual images into and out of ARC-P
- Multiple service modalities – unmanaged, partially, fully managed
- Continuous monitoring services available
- Multiple contract access including GSA 8a STARS II
- Full line of software available on utility based pricing models